Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Point Reyes Blue

In summer, I love to serve blue cheese, sherry, and dark chocolate. They are tastes that go well with overgrown patios, marble stoops, and moon watching. On a hot night, the flavors cut through the muggy air and cure me of my air-conditioning hangover. I’m a blue-cheese-on-the-patio kind of girl.

Because it’s made in a hot state (California), Point Reyes Blue seems to pair well with warm weather. To read on, please click here.

Full disclosure: This post is part of a series I'm writing for Di Bruno Bros., one of my fave cheese haunts in Philly. The deal is, on Wednesdays I get paid to guest-blog on the store's site (dibruno.blogspot.com).

2 comments:

  1. I love a Point Reyes Blue Cheese - YUM! Living in Florida it's nice to know cheeses that pair well with warm weather - Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They've got a new cheeseamaker with a year or two, and I'm loving this blue even more than before.

    ReplyDelete